- Thickness: 10 mm
- Rates are in per square foot.
- Maximum size available in plain sheets are 16′ x 20′
- Thickness: +/- 15%
- Length and width: +/- 10 mm
- Sheets of thickness from 0.6mm to 5mm can be manufactured.
Plain Sheet 10.0 mm
- Fiber glass sheet is product where tissue paper of different design and color are used.
- FRP sheet will replace metal sheet to give durable, strong and light structure.
- FRP sheets are translucent and let light pass through.
- Use it for roofing or partition.
- Available: Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, Banepa, Trishuli, Charikot, Hetauda, Colbi Bara, Birgunj, Kalaiya, Jeetpur, Pokhara, Syangja, Palpa, Dang, Tulshipur, Nepalgunj, Surket, Dhangadhi, Mahendranagar, Ilam, Abu Khairani, Sindhuli, Gaighat Udayapur, Rajbiraj, Patdari Morang, Urlabari, Damak, Dhulabari, Birtamod, Bhadrapur, Kakadbhitta, Chitwan, Narayanghat, Tadi, Butwal, Bhairahwa, Krishnanagar, Taulihawa, Chandranigapur, Garuda, Gaur, Malangwa, Lalbandi, Gaushala, Bardibas, Sakuwa Mahendranagar, Janakpur, Jaleshwor, Siraha Mirchaiya, Lahan, Itahari, Dharan, Biratnagar, Damauli, Gorkha, Katari, Lipnimal and other major cities
- Manufactured by Kapilvastu Glassfiber Industry, Butwal