- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) system: HDEF40/F30 is definitely a great step forward on the technology in outboards. A 3-cylinder with the Programmed Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) adopt the DELPHI system, accurately controls ignition timing during start up, providing optimum overall operation, with instant throttle response and fuel efficient performance.
- Quick Starts: The Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) system, automatically adjusts the air-fuel mixture for quick, easy starting and warming-up. Just turn the key and start the engine.
- More Quiet: Using the Reverse Exhaust Relief system, redirecting exhaust gas through propeller in the water, this makes the engine more quiet during the running.
- Engine Alert System: Engine Alert System, it constantly monitors vital engine functions and reduces the likelihood of damage by alerting the driver of overheating, low oil pressure and other critical engine functions.
- Power Thrust Design: The HDEF40/F30 EFI are using a higher gear ratio to provide these engines with extraordinary forward and reverse thrust for improved maneuverability and performance.
- Cruising Fuel Economy: The Multi-Point Fuel Injection works in concert with long tube intake tracks, automatically adjusts the air-fuel mix according to speed and load, this maximizes power throughout the rmp rang will save up to 20% fuel in the cruise speed.
Due to Hidea’s ongoing commitment to product improvement, we reserve the right to change without notice, equipment, materials, specifications or prices.