- Overall length: 21′
- Breadth: 6′ 6″
- Depth: 3′
- Weight: 550 kg approx. for the boat
- Wall thickness: FRP laminate of approx. 5 to 6 mm with stiffeners on the floor and sides
- Boat floor: 18 mm water proof shuttering ply
- Bench: upto 14 passengers
- Chair: upto 8 passengers
- Extra: 2 rowing paddles + 2 life jackets
- Out boat motor engines sold separately
- Color: of your choice
Passenger Boat – 21 ft
- Low maintenance.
- No caulking, no leaks. Hulls are one continuous piece of FRP with no joints or gaps to allow water into the hull.
- No plank shrinkage when laid up. Wooden hulls suffer from plank shrinkage when brought out of the water and laid up in the sun.
- FRP does not shrink or swell so leakage and re-caulking are avoided.
- Rot proof and resistant to borers. FRP is non-organic and will not rot. As a plastic it cannot be eaten by marine borers.
- Corrosion and electrolysis reduced. FRP is inert. As a plastic it will not corrode.
- FRP laminated boat has no adverse effect on the flora and fauna of the water
- The listed price is for the standard passenger boat with basic sitting system. Any changes or modification to the boat will change the final price
- Price is ex-factory. Delivery price from the factory to the client side will be added on need to basis.
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.