- Certification: ISO 9001:2015 (QMS)
- Full height: 84″
- Inside height: 72″
- Breadth: 36″
- Width: 36″
- Door: 33″ x 69″
- The frame of the toilet unit is made of MS pipe of 1″ x 2″
- The 3 side walls are made of 1.2 mm FRP plain opaque sheet
- The door is made of 1″ x 1″ MS pipe frame covered with 1.2 mm FRP opaque sheet
- The roof is covered with FRP fabricated top
- The floor is a single FRP shower tray of 36″ x 36″ fitted with tap and shower
- The product detail is issued without any commitment on the part of the manufacturer who reserve the right to add, alter or vary any information contained herein.
- FRP Portable Shower Unit is a single unit with shower tray.
- It is portable and can be transported to any site in any pick up type vehicle. On installation the unit has to be attached to drainage and the tap connected to overhead water tank for water.
- Available: Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, Banepa, Trishuli, Charikot, Hetauda, Colbi Bara, Birgunj, Kalaiya, Jeetpur, Pokhara, Syangja, Palpa, Dang, Tulshipur, Nepalgunj, Surket, Dhangadhi, Mahendranagar, Ilam, Abu Khairani, Sindhuli, Gaighat Udayapur, Rajbiraj, Patdari Morang, Urlabari, Damak, Dhulabari, Birtamod, Bhadrapur, Kakadbhitta, Chitwan, Narayanghat, Tadi, Butwal, Bhairahwa, Krishnanagar, Taulihawa, Chandranigapur, Garuda, Gaur, Malangwa, Lalbandi, Gaushala, Bardibas, Sakuwa Mahendranagar, Janakpur, Jaleshwor, Siraha Mirchaiya, Lahan, Itahari, Dharan, Biratnagar, Damauli, Gorkha, Katari, Lipnimal and other major cities
- Manufactured by Kapilvastu Glassfiber Industry, Butwal
|Dimensions||36 × 36 in|