- The rudder steering is controlled by a handle on the right side of the cockpit, which provides convenient and effective steering capability.
- Push-pull handle allows you to complete 180 degree steering.
- The design of high windshield and high gangway guard can effectively prevent the splash of wind, waves and water.
- The pedestrians recline on the fitted chair to adjust to their comfortable position.
- There is plenty of storage space under the back seat and a platform at the bow for cameras, food and drinks.
- The beams built on the stern of the ship can easily enter and exit after swimming.