- Weight: 150 kgs approximately
- Wall thickness: FRP laminate of approx 6 to 8 mm with stiffeners on the floor and sides
- Seating Capacity: 4 passenger
- Size: 9 ft 5 in (length) x 5 ft 1 in (breadth) x 1 ft 10 in (depth)
Boats Built in FRP
- Reduction of maintenance.
- No caulking, no leaks. Hulls are one continuous piece of FRP with no joints or gaps to allow water into the hull.
- No plank shrinkage when laid up. Wooden hulls suffer from plank shrinkage when brought out of the water and laid up in the sun.
- FRP does not shrink or swell so leakage and re-caulking are avoided.
- Rot proof and resistant to borers. FRP is non-organic and will not rot. As a plastic it cannot be eaten by marine borers.
- Corrosion and electrolysis reduced. FRP is inert. As a plastic it will not corrode.
- FRP laminated boat has no adverse effect on the flora and fauna of the water
- FRP does not contaminate the water