- Citrine is the yellow to brownish-red variety of the mineral Quartz. It is a widely used as a gemstone, and after Amethyst it is the most popular Quartz gem.
- Natural Citrine, which is rare, is yellow to orange-yellow. Natural light yellow Citrine is often called “Lemon Quartz” on the gemstone market.
- Sometimes Citrine has a “smoky” hue to it, and can be borderline between Citrine and Smoky Quartz, with either definition being correct.
- It assists in all fast money ventures, and is especially helpful in financial speculation and for commercial success. Carry one in the purse or wallet to attract money and stop excessive outflow.
- It is a stone of abundance and manifestation, attracting wealth and prosperity, success and all things good.
- Sizes are available.
- Price will be vary as per the sizes.