- Material: Fiber Reinforced Plastic (FRP)
- Size: 500 x 150 x 100 cm
- Color: as per request
- Use: tank for fish hatching and rearing
- Warranty: 5 years
- Made in Nepal
Trout rearing tank 500 x 150 x 100 cm
Fiberglass trout rearing tank is a reliable option for fish incubation, hatching and fish rearing. Fiber Reinforced Plastic is a composite material made of a polyester resin reinforced with fibers.
- Alternate to wooden, concrete or plastic feeding tray. Fiberglass reinforced plastic is waterproof, UV resistant and unbreakable
- The tank is made of 3 layers of 450 gsm fiber mat giving it a thickness of 4 to 5 mm.
- The tank is safe for use as it does not contaminate the water or feed.
- Easy to clean and easy to maintain, stain resistant, scratch resistance surface that maintains its shine.
- Available: Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, Banepa, Trishuli, Charikot, Hetauda, Colbi Bara, Birgunj, Kalaiya, Jeetpur, Pokhara, Syangja, Palpa, Dang, Tulshipur, Nepalgunj, Surket, Dhangadhi, Mahendranagar, Ilam, Abu Khairani, Sindhuli, Gaighat Udayapur, Rajbiraj, Patdari Morang, Urlabari, Damak, Dhulabari, Birtamod, Bhadrapur, Kakadbhitta, Chitwan, Narayanghat, Tadi, Butwal, Bhairahwa, Krishnanagar, Taulihawa, Chandranigapur, Garuda, Gaur, Malangwa, Lalbandi, Gaushala, Bardibas, Sakuwa Mahendranagar, Janakpur, Jaleshwor, Siraha Mirchaiya, Lahan, Itahari, Dharan, Biratnagar, Damauli, Gorkha, Katari, Lipnimal and other major cities
- Manufactured by Kapilvastu Glassfiber Industry, Butwal
|Dimensions||500 × 150 × 100 in|
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.