It is my pleasure to introduce to you Kapilvastu Trade Concern. If you are planning to renovate your school or college or add more students for the upcoming new session, we are here to provide you with furniture made of fiber reinforced plastic (FRP). FRP furniture is one of a kind. It is better than wood, plastic and other materials. It is waterproof, UV resistant, unbreakable and easy to maintenance. Best of all, all products are manufactured locally in Nepal.
About the manufacturer
Established in the year 2000, Kapilvastu Glass Fiber Industry has established itself as a leading manufacturer, supplier and exporter of fiber glass products. Kapilvastu manufactures products like doors, auto parts, packing box, sky lift trolley, corrugated sheets, rainwater gutters, dustbin, pre-structured shelters, canopies, stools, furniture and boats. KGFI also manufactures playground equipment and does other fabrication work.
Features & Benefits of FRP:
- Manufactured by Kapilvastu Glass fiber Industry, Butwal.
- Alternative to wood furniture as it is waterproof and termite.
- Easy to clean and maintain, it is stain resistant and scratch resistance
- Can be assembled and customized as per the client specifications
- FRP products have commercial as well as residential usages.
- 5 years of warranty.
Further, we have collaborated with HimalayanTechies to provide Edufinity School and College Management system that enables educational institutions to perform all of their administrative activities online in a cost effective way and establish collaboration between school, teacher and parent to improve student performance.
- Student Management
- Examination & Report Card Management
- Attendance Management
- Instant Notification
- SMS Facilities
- Homework Assignment
- Library Management
- Transportation Management
- Student Fee Setup and Management
- Time Table or Routine Management
- Hostel Management
- Internal Messaging System
- Comprehensive Performance Analytical Tool
Please find the attached some pictures, quotation and other information.